Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    UK Face and Body Painting Convention

    The UK Face and Body Painting Convention was held in Telford this year and had over 100 delegates attending. The vendors room was well stocked and we came home with some new products to try out!

    I taught several sessions this year. Firstly on Friday I taught a session on Sponge techniques and using those techniques to create different designs on a face, such as scenery or eye designs. Note to self - don't try a completely new design in public when you're trying to teach something! It doesn't work. LOL!
    Friday night was quite relaxed with lots of chatting in the bar. Nina brought Henna with her from an earlier class and Jo did a design on Nina's back.













    On Saturday I did a body painting on the lovely Rowena. This time I turned her into an elf. :)


    Then in the afternoon I taught a class on brush strokes and how to use them to create quick party princesses!
    I did quite a fun evil princess face painting design on a gentleman in the class - but didn't get a picture. :(



    Saturday night is party night at the convention and this year the theme was Hollywood and the Oscars. We all got dressed up in our party gear! Jo looked particularly fabulous!!

    Sharon had a beautiful eye design created for her by Erica:

    On Sunday I taught a class on improving your speed and efficiency whilst still providing that WOW! factor in face painting.
    Then unfortunately it was all over again for another year!!
    Helen

    No comments: