Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

    Henna at Sunnyhill


    Last Friday night I had the opportunity to go back to my old Secondary school, Sunnyhill in Bruton, to provide Henna for their Bollywood themed sixth form party.


    It was a really fun event with all the girls in good spirits! I was crazy busy for my whole time there and was a bit concerned that I hadn't taken enough Henna with me - but in the end it worked out just right!


    I was that busy that I didn't get to take many pictures. In fact I only took a couple which were where I'd done the Henna design on shoulders! Taking a photo and showing them was the easiest way to let them see what their Henna design looked like!



    This picture is of my hand design the next day with paste off. It developed a bit further into a lovely deep chocolate brown colour. The design is still looking good a week later. :)

    I also got the chance to wander around school before the event started and revisit my old haunts. Strange how places look smaller over time! LOL!
    Helen
    http://www.catswhiskers.biz/

    No comments: