Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 12, 2009

    Cats Whiskers Balloon Modelling Training Night

    Last Thursday night the balloon modelling members of the Cats Whiskers team got together for a spot of training to refresh a few designs and learn some more new balloon modelling designs.

    It was Becky's first introduction to balloon modelling training and as you can see, she really enjoyed the experience!! Particularly modelling Len's rather spectacular Ghost Busters back pack and slime gun! (excuse the quality of the picture - I love my phone but the camera isn't the best quality!!)



    I took three bin bags of balloon models to my local pre-school the next day which put huge smiles on the children's faces :)

    Helen
    Www.catswhiskers.biz

    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: