Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    UK Face & Body Art Convention 2010

    Hello!

    It's been a while and I appologise for my lack of posting. The Summer months are always are busiest and it gets a little crazy in the office here at Cats Whiskers!

    Now we've almost recovered, I'll do my best to post about the fun we had during teh Summer months and get back to posting regularly about our current adventures.

    This past weekend was the UK Face & Body Art Convention in Birmingham. I went up to paint for the Snazaroo team on the Saturday and had a fantastic time. Back in June I did a body painting shoot for them to create an advertsiting image and this design, painted on the stunningly beautiful Rowena Perry and photographed by Simon Webb at Blueskies photography, was used for the programme and on a sketch book & tin full of goodies given to every delegate at the convention. :o)

    More soon.
    Cheers,
    Helen

    Cats Whiskers Face Painting
    www.catswhiskers.biz

    No comments: