Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    Our first Christmas Face Painting jobs of the year and a few new designs


    It's Christmas! Well, almost. With only five weeks to go now until the big day, we've dusted off the Christmas face painting designs and cheek art and launched them onto the unsuspecting public. :)

    Len and Nina did our first official Christmas face painting job in Thornbury on Saturday for the switching on of the lights at the shopping centre. They were really busy so didn't take any photos to share (or that's their excuse!) I was face painting at an Autumn Fair and had my first request for Rudolf!! I have to admit that I wasn't quite prepared for it and didn't have the Christmas designs with me, so I did the best I could from memory - it was pretty close, but here's what I was aiming for. Can you believe that I almost forgot to do a red nose!!? Duh!


    The Autumn Fair was really great fun and very busy. I was volunteering for my children's school so I knew a lot of the children there. I'd taken along a few sketches of designs I'd like to try out and a few of the children were happy to let me give them a go. Here are some of the results:


    This is a dolphin princess design I've been working on. The original had some pink in it to lift the colours a bit but this young lady didn't want any pink, which makes a change. LOL!


    Here's a horse face painting design. I quite like this and it could be adapted easily for a full face design of a unicorn.


    This was the dragon mask that we played with at the last training night. The little boy wanted a red dragon and I like the colours that he chose.

    Helen
    http://www.catswhiskers.biz/

    No comments: