Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 25, 2009

    Quotes from our clients and pictures from recent events.




    "I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to your team who attended the Dobbies Shepton Mallet opening yesterday. The feedback has been very positive and I was very impressed with your team. All the children looked fantastic and all very happy with their face paint and balloons.
    It was a very busy store opening and your team handled the queue of children extremely well. Even after painting all those faces they were still smiling." Amanda Mason, PR & Events Assistant, Dobbies Garden Centres.

    "Lovely work, Sharon. Thank you for emailing the photos over. It’s really nice to see the work that is done. I don’t get into the field much myself.
    Some nice words from the client: 'Firstly can I just say how absolutely wonderful Sharon was (again!) Her face painting is wonderful and she is also the loveliest girl. An absolute pleasure to see her again and I hope we can use her again next year!" Nicole, Entertainment Manager, Sitech Creations




    The photos are all from Sharon. Some are from a 21st birthday party and others are from a Bar-be-que at the Royal British Legion Long Ashton. :)
    Enjoy the sunshine.
    Helen

    No comments: