Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    Too busy to write at the moment...


    ... so here are some pictures of what we've been up to and what others have been saying about us!



    "Everyone was impressed and amazed by the quality of the work. Very impressive and one of our guests exclaimed it was the "best party ever" after being turned into Spiderman!" Mrs Rawle.
    A promotion in Bristol City Centre



    Pants in the Park event at Ashton Court.






    This is my favourite picture!! We did a balloon modelling workshop for our friends at Frampton Cotterell WI and they loved it! Much amusement. :)


    "Firstly thank you so much for the course last Monday, Not only did I learn a lot about face painting I picked up many other tips of the trade as well, Please give Tracey my love !!!!!!. you will be glad to know that I had a party for 12 girls this weekend and manage to beautifully paint them in about 15mins. Butterfly brush was a godsend.
    Well thank you once again and I am sure I will be in touch very soon for an upgrade in my face painting repertoire.
    Much love to you both
    Donna
    http://www.bejewelledparties.co.uk/ "
    Helen

    No comments: