Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 23, 2010

    Face Painting at Weddings

    We received a lovely e-mail today from one of our clients that we'd like to share with you.  It was expressing why she uses our services for her Wedding Planning business - Happy Every After Weddings (http://happyeverafterweddings.com/index.html).


    I write in regards my daughter`s wedding - you provided services for her at the Tewkesbury Park Hotel in April 2007. For myself, as a wedding planner I know the importance of filling the gap when the room is turned round and photos are taken, we therefore booked with you to cover this time. The price was very reasonable and the guests talked about it for months afterwards.The children waiting to have their faces painted were fascinated and also were able to look through an endless number of photos to give them ideas of what they wanted.



    I can truly say that the finished faces were the best I have ever seen.I was amazed at the detail, and that the full face was painted in a really quick time so the children were never bored.Eventually the Bride had her name in sparkly writing and other guests had small sparkly images for the evening.The children enjoyed the rest of the day playing together acting out what they were, it was so much fun for them.

    I have since recommended your company to all my brides.Thank you for such a fantastic service, the lady on the day was truly very gifted and the following are just a few of the many comments from guests which I would be happy for you to use;


    My little boy had his face painted as a pirate - the result was unbelievable. He had his full face painted very quickly but it looked like an artist had done it and taken hours.


    What a fantastic idea! I will use this service for my own wedding next year!


    My 2 girls were at first a little hesitant about having it done but the lady asked my 7 year old what her favourite thing was so she had a lion`s face, then my 5 year old had a fairy face with beautifully blended colours and sparkle and was truly stunning.They looked ready to go on stage at a theatre yet it only took a few minutes. They will never forget it.

    I would never have thought that this was a service that could be provided for a wedding - it was lovely to watch the young - and old - ones have such a great time. No-one wanted her to leave!

    From Lauren,my daughter and the Bride - my mum planned my wedding and when she mentioned this idea I thought it would be good - a little like a stand at a shopping centre. On the day I was totally amazed at the children`s painted faces - I have never seen anything like it before or since. My only regret is that I wish we had booked her to stay all evening too ! I want a party so that I can book them again - a huge thank you xxx

    Best wishes
    Helen
    http://www.catswhiskers.biz/

    No comments: