Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    Busy week - Training Workshops and Pregnant Tummy Painting

    It's been a busy week so far - which is how we like them!!

    I started the week in Birmingham running a face painting workshop for the Heartlands Hospital Information Team. They do a lot of promotional activities for the hospital and health services in the local community and were looking for an activity to attract people to their promotional stand.

    The four ladies who joined me were certainly game for a laugh and were very enthusiastic to learn which made the day really enjoyable.



    They picked face painting up very quickly too, so I'm sure it's a skill they'll continue to develop in their work to promote healthy living and the services on offer.


    This photo made me smile - there's nothing like seeing happy puppies painting!! LOL!


    Yesterday I was booked to do a pregnant tummy painting for a lovely couple who were having a photo shoot. They wanted something simple and settled on a rose. I'm quite pleased with how this one turned out. The photographers pictures will obviously be much better than this!

    So now to catch up on the paperwork and tasks that I should have been doing!!

    Helen

    http://www.catswhiskers.biz/

    No comments: