Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 8, 2008

    Sparkling with Glitter Tattoos


    Friday night I did a job for an agency at a Graduate Ball. The description for what I was supposed to be doing was a little "loose", so I took face paints, temporary tattoos and glitter tattoos just to be on the safe side.


    In the end, I spent the whole evening doing Glitter Tattoos. I don't think that I've ever had a job where they have been so popular!! Even better than that, they wanted freehand designs - which are by far my favourite way to work.


    A team of us did a festival yesterday. Finally the UK weather was fantastic and there was a great turnout. We were offering face painting, temporary tattoos and henna and were constantly busy the whole time we were there! Hence there are no photographs - I didn't get to look up once! Shame really because I did some lovely henna work that I would have liked a record of.
    Helen

    No comments: