Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Fun in the Park - St Andrews Park, Bristol

    I've just got back from working at Fun in the Park held in St Andrews Park in Bristol. It was actually a perfect day weather wise, not to sunny to have to worry about sun burn but not too cold either! There were loads and loads of people there with their children so the event was a real success. Our friend Dave Hickory was there balloon modelling and he did a show. There were lots of other things organised for the children to do as well from crafts to music classes, etc.. I had the Police Car near me that kept letting off the syren!! LOL! Useful when you are face painting. :o)

    Needless to say, I was SO busy! I've just counted my sponges (I use one sponge per face for hygiene reasons which also means I can tally up at the end of the day and see how many faces I did!), and I did 70 faces in four hours!!! That's fast work - just under 3.5 minutes per face including them getting in and out of the chair, making a decision and looking in the mirror. LOL!! I ran out of business cards after two hours, so they must have been reasonable faces too. :o)

    Obviously I didn't have time to take any photographs but here's one I did on my son last night whilst I was looking at ways to adapt faces so that children can have great designs but not have paint around their eyes if they don't want to.


    Helen

    http://www.catswhiskers.biz/


    No comments: