Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 16, 2008

    Face Painting fun

    Another busy weekend in the face painting calendar. Lots of events and parties to attend! The girls went to a Music Festival and had a really busy time of it! Solid painting for five hours!! The sun came out and so did the people - which is always great for the face painters.

    I was booked to face paint at Holly's birthday party. I started face painting at this families parties when Holly was three and I've been to a few of her sisters parties too so it's wonderful to see how the girls are growing up and catch up on their news.


    They also know me well enough to know that they can request anything and I'll give it a go!! This year the girls wanted dolphins - not ones with waves, or a dolphin princess, but something new just for them! Here's what I came up with:

    Here's Holly's sister:


















    Here's a black cat requested at the second party I did.




    Helen

    No comments: